BroBible’s Week In Review For May 16 – 23, 2010
Happy Sunday. Anna Kournikova has us feeling tropical.
- 10 Reasons You Wouldn’t Want to Date Megan Fox, According to Megan Fox
- The 25 Hottest Over-50 Cougars in Hollywood
- Adriana Lima Spices Up Vogue Spain With 15 Sexy Photos
- Before Rima Fakih Won Miss USA, She Won A Pole Dance Competition in Detroit
- Sprinter Absolutely Runs Over Fellow Athlete Who Wanders Onto His Track
- Photo Gallery: Lively Up Yourself at San Diego State University’s Reggae Party 2010
- Someone’s Looking for Summer Kick-Off Concert Tickets… and Some Action
- Nike Looks to the ‘Future,’ Takes the Lead in Awesome World Cup Commercials
- College Chick Breakdowns: The Girls of Penn State University
- Matt Danowski Talks MLL, Work, Girls, and Final Four Predictions
- Sex-Deprived High School Bro Sends Waffles a Message from Prom After Party
- Wait, Delonte West Really Had Sex With LeBron James’s Mom?
- Which Eastern Conference Contender Has the Hottest Hockey Fans? Philadelphia Flyers Vs. Montreal Canadiens
- We Know Where You Can See NSFW Photos From Kendra Wilkinson’s Sex Tape!
- Bros of All Ages Battle for This Week’s Bro of the Week
- A Serving of Cottage Cheese and Crazy in This Week’s Top 5 Hottie Index
- Bros Gettin’ Straight Up Iced by Bros at Goldman Sachs
- Cam Atkinson Discusses Goals, NHL Playoff Predictions and His Future
- A Bro Stumps Waffles with a Question About Phone Sex. Can You Help?
- What’s the Bro Equivalent to a ‘Sex and the City’ Sequel?
- Get Your Preak On: Tribal Tats, Bigass Hats, Tramp Stamps, Amberlamps, and Beer at the Preakness Infield
- Miranda Kerr Strips Down Once Again For GQ’s June Issue
- Georgia Department of Labor Posts For A Stripper Job In the Same Town Larry Flynt Was Shot
- Blake Lively Surfs Into Summer With Seven Sexy Photos in Vogue’s June Issue
- D.C. Roommate Seeker Enjoys Kickball, Good Beer, and, Um, Making Checklists About, Um….
- Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money: I Got Robbed at Gunpoint on a Surf Trip to Costa Rica
- Photo Gallery: Beer, Babes, and A Block Party at University of Delaware’s First Annual Choatefest
- Going All Out With Matt and Joe From ‘All Out’
- Alec Baldwin Hosts, a Coked-Up SNL Digital Short, and the Return of Snooki
Remember, Bros know how to keep their cool, no matter the situation, just like this guy…
I’ll be back later in the afternoon with the best from the Bromunnity. In the meantime, chay on with some Jimmy Buffett…