Just Four More Days to Enter the ‘Name That Flow’ Contest!
The deadline for the “Name That Flow” Contest entries — midnight, October 31 — is rapidly approaching, so here’s yet another reminder to send in your photos and flow names ASAP! We got the one above from high-flying laxer Ethan from Lynchburg. Can you top his flow?
Every laxer knows that along with top-notch Warrior gear and stellar teammates, awe-inspiring, personalized Flow is an essential part of the game. So BroBible and our friends at Warrior Lacrosse are on the lookout for not only the best lax flow in the country but also the best matching Flow names. The guys at 90% of Lax is in the Flow, who will serve as judges along with top laxers Matt Striebel and Connor Martin, got the ball rolling with a few examples, but now it’s your turn. Submit your entries by midnight on October 31 for a chance to win new Warrior gear and to see your Flow up on BroBible.com! Here are all the details:
Deadline: Midnight, October 31
[inline:noz] [inline:stick] [inline:white] [inline:black]
- Warrior NOZ Head
- Warrior Krypto Pro Black Handle
- Warrior Limited Edition Imperial Gloves
- Matt Striebel
- Connor Martin
- 90% of Lax is in the Flow
[inline:rection]How to Submit Entries:
- Choose the best, largest photo of you or your friend’s Flow.
- Save your photo in a .jpg, .gif, .tif, or .png format.
- Name that Flow! (Note: You DO NOT need to superimpose your Flow name on your photo.)
- Label your photo file using this format: LastnameFirstname_Flowname.jpg.
- Send an email with the photo attached to email@example.com. In the email, tell us:
– Your name
– Where you play lax
– Name of Flow
– Phone number, in case you win and need to be contacted (will not be given out to anyone)
– Note: If you are submitting a friend’s Flow, please provide their email address so we can contact them and get their permission to post the photo.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.