Burger King’s Shower Girl, John Wall Explodes in MSG, and Snoop on Conan
Our end-of-day Evening Roundups are so jam-packed these days, we figured we’d start sharing a few links with you mid-day. So here are 5 quick links worth clicking and a few videos worth watching.
- Over in the U.K., Burger King is sticking a girl in the shower each morning — in a burger-themed bathing suit, and asking her to sing. She’s actually not bad on several different levels. [via Gawker]
- Esquire has one of the funniest takes on Tiger’s women that we’ve seen yet. [Esquire]
- John Wall showed why he’s so damn good in last night’s Kentucky victory over UConn in MSG. [ESPN]
- Even sexy girls like to do kegstands. [Uncoached]
- 25 epic double chins. [Manofest]
- And finally, there were some really funny bits on the late-night shows last night, including the “Daily Show’s” most “immature montage ever” — it has to do with caulk, and Snoop Dogg on Conan.