The Official ‘Jersey Shore’ Drinking Game
Last week, after the insanity of the “Jersey Shore” premiere, we knew we had to have a drinking game prepared for tonight’s episode (MTV, 10 p.m. ET). Then we noticed that in the Brommunity, a reader had already beaten us to the punch. Late Thursday night, mid-episode in fact, BROtuky Gentleman wrote, “I’m currently with a few bros and laxtitutes pregaming, watching the highly anticipated ridiculously hilarious show, ‘Jersey Shore.’ We have decided a drinking game needs to be created.”
First of all, has a better Thursday night pre-game activity ever been created? Second, has anyone found a recipe for Ron Ron Juice yet? Clearly this is what we should all be pounding, although we might end up more plastered than “Snickers” by the second commercial. Speaking of Snickers, that video snippet that made the rounds this week of some dude knocking her out apparently not only led to him getting arrested, but also him essentially losing his job as a New York City gym teacher. (Of course he’s a gym teacher.) This is truly the show that just keeps on giving.
Anyway, let’s get to the drinking game rules, which are culled from BROtuky’s initial post and the suggested rules from the comments. (Feel free to add your own down below.) Turn up the streaming “Jersey Shore” playlist, pour a round of Ron Ron Juice, and start that fist pumping…
- Drink when any character is applying hair product (i.e. gel, hairspray).
- Drink when someone vomits/fights.
- Drink when someone is shown wearing sunglasses inside or at night.
- Drink when you see Ed Hardy.
- Drink every time the T-shirt boss has to yell at them for not working/they don’t want to work.
- Drink every time you see Jaeger or Red Bull.
- Drink when a character fist pumps.
- Drink every time a character brings someone back (Drink twice if they go to the hottub).
- Drink every time the word “b*tch” is said.
- Drink whenever Mike says “The Situation.”
- Drink every time you see man n*pple.
- Drink every time you see the guys lifting weights, drinking a protein drink, eating a protein bar, and talking about working out and/or eating a protein shake/bar.
- Drink every time one of the girls talks about being “classy” or not wanting to see “skanks” brought back to the house. “