Photos from the Detroit Auto Show Hit the Web
Last week the world buzzed about the opening of the world’s tallest building, the Google Phone, and the AVN Awards. This week Detroit is in the limelight for the 2010 North American International Auto Show, where the major players of the automotive industry are unveiling their latest and greatest whips for 2011. The New York Times’ Wheels Blog, Motor Authority, Aol. Autoblog, and Jalopnik have correspondents on the ground covering the 21st annual event. Although it’s only the first day of the show, attendees are already uploading pictures to auto blogs and Twitter. In the meantime, we’ve been able to track down viral pictures of the pimped-out rides that are turning heads on the convention floor.
More pictures and car adult entertainment to drool over after the jump. Stay tuned for more coverage of the Detroit Auto Show as the week progresses.
Audi R8 Convertible
Morgan Aero Supersport
Bentley 51 Series Continental
Cadillac CTS-V Coupe
Ford Raptor SVT
- Props to Hannes Oosthuizen, the Deputy Editor of CAR Magazine South Africa, for Twittering photo updates from Detroit.
- Dodge GTX via Consumer Reports
- Morgan Aero Supersport pic via Jalopnik
- Bentley 51 Series Continental pic via watamix
- Cadillac CTS-V Coupe pic via Zannel
- Mercedes E550 pic via MercEnthusiast “