Gay Men Touch Boobs For The First Time – ‘OHHHH Its So Squishy!’
“This is my first time touching a breast, I don’t know how to do it,” one gentleman quizzically says.
The reactions from the gay men ranged from shock to curiosity.
- “Is that boob?”
- “They are substantial, which I feel like it’s kinda like learning how to swim by being thrown in the pool.”
- “OHHHH its so squishy! It’s so squishy, I’m gonna die!”
- The fellas had
- “You’re boobs are a lot harder than I thought.”
Other descriptions are amazing, but I don’t think you will be using them as Tinder pickup lines any time soon.
- “Like if you’ve ever poked a jellyfish with a stick. Like a dead one at the beach or something and it’s just flopping around.”
- “Like a slab of meat.”
- “Like little balloons.”
- “Like a pumpkin that you get on Halloween, but after it’s moldy and folded over and falling apart in your hands, like squishy, wet soggy.”
- “Like a chicken breast that you took out of the freezer and its thawing for like 30-35 minutes.”
So how did the guys enjoy their first wondrous breast?
“I’m definitely not straight.”
Whatever floats your boat.
Others seem to embrace glorious female breasts with open hands.
“As a gay man, like boobs and vagina are treated as yucky things, and they’re not, they’re part of the body, and they’re beautiful. I may not want them for myself, but it doesn’t mean that I can’t celebrate them.”
Well said sir, boobs are not yucky, they’re beautiful.
“I think it would nice to snuggle in, to take a little nap in your boobs.”
I think we can all agree with that.