Here’s a new one for next season of Sex Sent Me to the ER:
– Man has sex with girl.
– Man wakes up the next morning with an unstoppable boner.
– Man says, “not this again.”
– Man tucks up boner and goes for a jog. A painful jog. But hey, it’s important to stay active, you guys.
– Man hangs out for several more hours. No doubt looking at, and thinking about, the boner that still rages on.
– Man finally decides, after having a boner for EIGHT hours, that maybe, just maybe, this boner has no intentions of leaving any time soon.
– Man goes to hospital.
– Man has two pints of blood drained from penis so penis can return to normal. Doctors also stab it with a needle 24 times, because that’s fun!
That is the basic story of what happened to Jason Garnett, a 23-year-old man who is photographed above…sitting in a pitched tent. Garnett’s story is harrowing to say the least.
According to News.com.au
Jason was taken to hospital where he was found to be suffering from priapism, a rare condition that is not caused by sexual desire or sexual stimulation. Untreated, it can permanently damage the penis.
Doctors drained more than 1.1 litres (two pints) of blood from his manhood and injected his penis 24 times with medication to try to restrict blood flow.
“Seeing them stab my penis with a needle was a horrible experience — like something out of a horror film. The pain was a 10 out of 10,” Jason said.
Twenty-four injections into his penis. TWENTY-FOUR. At what point would you just ask the doctor to cut the fucking thing off? “It ain’t working, doc. Lop it off. It’s been a good run.”