- When: 8 p.m. ET Sunday on ABC
- Spread: Nuggets -8.5
- Over/Under: 216 points
- Moneyline: Heat +300, Nuggets -385
Key Stats Denver:
- The Nuggets are 31-18-1 ATS at home this season
- Denver is 9-0 with a +11.9 point differential at Ball Arena this postseason
- The Nuggets haven’t lost at home since March 30th and have gone 8-3 against the number since then.
- Denver has dominated ATS vs. the Heat, posting a 26-9 ATS record in the last 35 meetings.
- Nikola Jokic has averaged 27.3 points, 11.9 rebounds and 7.4 assists in 64 games in the playoffs in his career.
- After recording his ninth triple-double (27, 10 and 14) of these playoffs, Nikola Jokic has averaged 29.8 points, 13.1 rebounds and 10.5 assists during the Nuggets’ 16-game playoff run.
Key Stats Miami:
- Miami is just the second #8 seed ever to reach the NBA Finals.
- The Heat are 22-16 ATS this season as underdogs
- Caleb Martin, Max Strus, and Duncan Robinson went a combined 2-of-23 from 3-point range in Game One.
- In his last four appearances, Butler is averaging just 19.8 points, and 6.5 assists on 38.4 percent shooting. In his first 14 games of this year’s playoffs, he averaged 29.9 points and 5.6 assists on 50.5 percent.
- Opponents have shot 56.8% from 2-point range against the Heat in the playoffs.
The Nuggets cover -8.5 and enter Game Three with a commanding lead in the series.
Over 216 points. Miami will get to the free throw line this game (they didn’t last game), and Denver will shoot better from behind the three-point line.
If You Want A Chance To Make A Little Bit Of Cash (New Users Only):
FanDuel: No Sweat bet up to $1,000.
DraftKings: Bet $5 & Get $150 In Bonus Bets Instantly.
Bet365 (OH, NJ, CO, VA): Bet $1 & Get $200 in bonus bets.
Edgeboost: A really cool app with a great offer that I explain right here.