‘Shit Pats Fans Say’ Is So Good Even Ravens Fans Like It
Though the “shit people say” videos fad has largely fallen by the wayside because it’s been murdered to death a million times (“Shit Vegan Dog Owners In Wyoming Say”), this one from Fitzy about what New England Patriots fans are saying about this upcoming season is solid. It will either make you hate Pats fans more and finally embrace how outrageous they truly ah. That’s “are” in New Englandian.
Gotta love the Enzo & Cass references if you’re a wrestling fan. Also got in a reference to Eleven from Stranger Things. Loved the Barkevious Mingo joke – is that something you catch in the Caribbean? – and “John Wick level pissed” line. Even a Ravens fan said he enjoyed this.
Surprised they didn’t address:
- Tom Brady’s 1990s haircut debacle that had the Internet roasting like Kenny Rogers.
- Peyton Manning’s swipe at Brady and Deflategate during the Roast of Rob Lowe. By the way, what’s the point of these Roasts? Seems like the roastee gets roasted less than anyone. Keep the roasts on point. Don’t deflect. As my high school baseball coach once said, “Bury his ass!” And no, there weren’t any Sandusky activities going on.
- Malcolm Mitchell’s gruesome arm injury
- The ruthless hot takes from Black Unicorn Martellus Bennett
- Julian Edelman dating Adriana Lima
- Julian Edelman impregnating a hot Swedish model
- Batman Ben Affleck on Bill Simmons’ Any Given Wednesday