Would You Draft a Quarterback First for Your Fantasy Team? And Who Do You Want Most?
Yesterday we asked you which running back should go first in your fantasy draft, and you guys were pretty evenly split among Ray Rice, Chris Johnson, and Adrian Peterson (my guy last year, MJD, got no love). Now it's time for the quarterbacks, a position that Bro reader Freezy argued yesterday should be filled first on your draft card, “especially if your league (like mine) gives out an equal number of points for passing TDs as receiving and rushing.” So we've got a few draft-related questions for you on the QB front:
- Which quarterback would be your top pick among these: Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning, and Matt Schaub?
- If you get the number-one pick in your draft would you take a QB over a RB?
- If you get a weak draft position and must settle on one of the second-tier quarterbacks — Brett Favre, Tony Romo, Tom Brady, Phillip Rivers, Donovan McNabb, and Eli Manning — who do you pick?
- Depending on if his suspension gets reduced, when Ben Roethlisberger comes back into action, would you snatch him up in week 5 or 6?
- And finally, out of curiosity, how many of your leagues get the full 6 points for a QB touchdown?
Sound Off in the Comments…