Here the BroBible guide to how you become the president of the redneck yacht club this summer: Buy a pontoon boat (…used). Stock up an expensive cooler with the cheapest summer beer you can find (… I prefer Iron City Light, Mango – A taste of the Monongahela River!). Throw on some jorts, blast your favorite Craig Morgan jams, and jump right in (…the water’s fine).
These open-toed fish mandals are absolutely ridiculous, which is exactly why you need them in your life this summer.
They start at $17 on Amazon… A summer full of laughs and comments, however? Priceless…
[protected-iframe id=”97cfda67264d58659d0ed9bbf6e9f1b6-97886205-93351060″ info=”//z-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/onejs?MarketPlace=US” ]
- Lightweight EVA, about 300g per pair
- Synthetic sole
- DIFFERENT DESIGN: Fish-shape slippers help you catch more people’s eyes when you wear.
- SOFT&FLEXIBLE: The high density and elastic EVA material of the flat slide insole are very comfy while wear all day long.
- LIGHT WEIGHT & CONVENIENT: This shoes is very light and it can be put in your bag and it’s convenient for you to carry them when you on trip.
- ANTI-SKIDDING: Slippers sole are designed as anti-skidding function suitable for you doing many activities.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.