Have A Look At The Lacoste Scripting Daniel Berger Is Wearing At The 2018 US Open
Looking for an up-and-comer to throw your support behind for the 2018 US Open? How about 25-year-old Bro King-in waiting Daniel Berger?
Check out these credentials…
• Led the ACC with a 69.36 stroke average for Florida State in 2013
• Tied for second at the 2013 NCAA Golf Championships as a sophomore
• Named a two-time first-team All-American
• Turned pro after his sophomore year at age 20
• 2015 PGA Tour Rookie of the Year
• Finished 11th in the FedEx Cup rankings and 25th on the money list (earning over $3 million) in his rookie year
• Won the FedEx St. Jude Classic in both 2016 and 2017
• Also went to a playoff in two other events (losing to Harrington and Spieth)
• Has already won over $11 million on the PGA Tour
Check out all of the other cool golf shoes, apparel and gear we have featured recently HERE.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.