Phoenix Suns shooting guard Devin Booker is a special talent. The 21-year-old already has three NBA seasons under his belt and just scored a career-high 24.9 points per game in the just concluded season. He wasn’t even old enough to legally drink when he dropped 70 on the Boston Celtics in March of 2017.
This version of the Kobe AD comes in Suns colors and sees images of Devin Booker screen-printed on the Nike logos and on each insole.
• Breathable mesh upper with molded foam details offer cushioning and comfort.
• Half-length mesh bootie enhances ventilation and gives a comfy fit.
• Flywire cables help lock the foot down.
• Low-top design offers a full range of motion.
• Lunarlon foam midsole with flex grooves offers soft, flexible cushioning.
• Zoom Air unit in the heel offers responsiveness with every step.
• Rubber outsole provides traction on a variety of surfaces.
• Micro-tread pattern provides grip for quick cuts and prevents slipping.
Buy Here Price: $150
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.