Following up on Nike’s most recently-released PG 2 styles, the “Taurus” for Paul George’s birthday and “The Bait II,” comes another gorgeous addition to George’s signature sneaker line, the “Hot Punch” PG 2 with a gradient Nike Swoosh logo.
Available in a striking new colorway, this version of the Nike PG 2 comes with an anthracite mesh upper with hot punch, white and lime blast accents on the tongue, inner lining, insole and heel tab. A translucent outsole and a gradient Nike Swoosh logo on the midsole completes the look.
• Mesh in the forefoot offers a lightweight feel with enhanced breathability for comfort.
• Half-bootie construction delivers a snug and secure fit on the court.
• Mesh band system integrates with the laces for a locked-in feel.
• Inner collar fits snugly around the ankle for increased lockdown.
• Foam sockliner enhances underfoot comfort.
• Soft foam midsole gives cushioned comfort with every step.
• Zoom Air cushioning provides continued responsivess on-court all game long.
• Full-length rubber outsole gives you durable traction on a variety of surfaces.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.