Back on April 13, 2016, Nike-sponsored athletes worldwide celebrated the Black Mamba’s career by wearing black and gold shoes, a metaphoric nod to Bryant’s golden career fading to black on April 13.
The PG 2 basketball shoe sports an inner-sleeve that hugs your foot, a thick sockliner, low-profile Nike Zoom Air cushioning, forefoot straps, and the laces feed through the straps to give you a locked-in feel.
• Mesh, synthetic and/or leather depending on color
• 6mm foam sockliner for plush comfort
• Rubber outsole for traction and durability
• Signature PG details on the midsole
• Colors: Cannon/Purple Venom/Volt (NikePlus members also have the ability to design their own colorways in this style)
Buy Here Price: $110
The new Kyrie 4 “Mamba Mentality” is still available, however, if you want to cop it HERE today.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.