Happy Mamba Day! Nike Just Dropped Some New PG 2 And Kyrie 4 ‘Mamba Mentality’ Kicks
Back on April 13, 2016, Nike-sponsored athletes worldwide celebrated the Black Mamba’s career by wearing black and gold shoes, a metaphoric nod to Bryant’s golden career fading to black on April 13.
The PG 2 basketball shoe sports an inner-sleeve that hugs your foot, a thick sockliner, low-profile Nike Zoom Air cushioning, forefoot straps, and the laces feed through the straps to give you a locked-in feel.
• Mesh, synthetic and/or leather depending on color
• 6mm foam sockliner for plush comfort
• Rubber outsole for traction and durability
• Signature PG details on the midsole
• Colors: Cannon/Purple Venom/Volt (NikePlus members also have the ability to design their own colorways in this style)