At least based on the numbers put forth by The 2018 Wealth Report from London-based Knight Frank, the largest real estate consultancy firm in the world.
Here’s some of what they discovered this year when it comes to how much real estate you can get for $1 million today…
• In Monaco, the most expensive location to purchase real estate, $1 million will get you about 172 square feet of closet space, I mean home.
• The same amount will score you a much more roomy 517 square feet in Sydney.
• In Berlin, a million bucks will land you around 828 square feet.
• In Hong Kong, however, that same million dollars will get you only 236 square feet.
• New York City isn’t much better, as your mill will get you 270 square feet or just enough room to hang up your coat.
• A million bucks in London only gets you 31 more square feet of real estate (301).
• However, if you head west and plant roots in Los Angeles, you can spread out nicely in a home with a massive 620 square feet of room.
• If you really want to live the lavish life, take your million and head to Cape Town, South Africa where you can snag a comfy 1,700 square foot home.
• $1 million goes even further in São Paulo, where you can purchase a spacious 1,862 square foot abode.
Check out the rest of the list here.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.