Over the last few weeks I’ve been showing off some of the incredible beer pong tables that BroBible readers have been e-mailing to us. Previously: This Penn State pong table with screens, this Natty Light tribute table, and this amazing American flag hardwood table. This one from a Phi Beta Epsilon brother at MIT was sent to BroBible a long time ago, but I think it’s worth featuring as part of our continued beer pong table series. It’s called “The Formidable Beer Pong Table,” a project by Outsmarting Technologies, an invention company founded by a Mechanical Engineer from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Thanks to some solid frame construction, it has the distinction of being “dunk”-proof, along with a solid set of noteworth features, including:
- Dual Automatic Ball Washers
- Gutter Collection system on side to collect run off from table
- Illuminated Lettering and under table illumination
- Six lockable casters making table easily moved by one person
- Fully supported frame capable of withstanding impact of a 215 lbs individual
- Surface oak stained with beautiful waterproofing sealant covered with polyurethane
Oooo… Look. It glows:
If you’re interested in building something similar as a DIY project, check out this MIT Bro’s website.
Have beer pong table you’d like BroBible to feature? E-mail us.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.