Current Open Positions At Horseneck Media, LLC
Style and Gear Editor
We are looking for a Style and Gear Editor, with a good sense of men’s gear and fashion trends and the web publishing process. You will plan, coordinate, review, and edit content each day. The ideal candidate will be able to decide which content and products will perform best with our audience with the end goal of growing our affiliate programs and Gear/Style verticals on the website.
- Proven working experience as an editor / writer
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Hands on experience with WordPress
- Experience and familiarity with SEO and social media best practices
- Ability to write and speak competently about men’s gear and men’s style in a way that grabs attention and converts on-site sales
- BS degree in Journalism, English, Marketing, Communications or in a related field
- Coordinate daily publishing cycle and manage related-content
- Oversee layout of articles and check content for accuracy and errors
- Proofread, edit and improve existing on-site stories or pieces
- Cooperate and liaise with all Editorial and Sales team members
- Comply with media law and ethical guidelines
- Meet deadlines
Email Cass@BroBible(dot)com to apply for this position. Include resume and links or attachments to relevant writing samples.