BroBible – Every Bro loves a story.
BroBible is a digital publisher and content collective where culture and conversation collide.
Founded in New York City in 2009, BroBible.com is an independently-owned and operated digital news destination focused on the following content verticals:
Speaking to an audience of millions, the stories we tell on BroBible.com are the sparks to important conversations about the sports we love, the cultural moments we cherish, and the gear one acquires along the way.
We’re digital storytellers who amplify viral news stories with important context, along with showcasing the cool and coveted: Cars, clothes, and kicks, along with watches, gear, and tech.
Our editorial team is hyper-focused on the day’s sports and cultural news, along with the movies and TV shows we know our audience loves.
We work with writers, comedians, and digital creators to bring important voices to our platform and channels.
At the end of the day, we aspire to inspire our audience to live their best lives, keeping things chill, conversational, and pragmatic, just like you do with your buddies.
- Over 9 million monthly visits to BroBible.com (Oct 2020)
- 30% of the audience returning to the site 3x per day.
- Total social following over 1.5 mil across Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
We work with brands of all shapes and sizes, accommodating needs for brand-friendly messaging and activations to our influential audience of digitally-connected.
Recent brand partners and campaigns:
- CAULIPOWER Chicken Tenders
- BRAUN Shaving
- BOSE Headphones
- ESPN+ / UFC
- Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
- Talisker Whisky
- MTN. Dew
- Campbell’s Chunky Soups
- Red Bull
- Smithfield Bacon
- AT&T + DirecTV
- MANCAN Wine
- Wahl Grooming
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade
- Old Spice
- Lexus Racing
For more information on partnership opportunities and advertising on BroBible and our channels, please contact our publisher, Brandon Wenerd, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
BroBible Podcasts + Advertising:
We’re rapidly expanding into podcasting at BroBible, with five podcast shows at the moment.
Comedy, sports, and pop culture are our sweet spots:
- Oops: The Podcast – A comedy and talk podcast, hosted by Francis Ellis and Giulio Gallarotti
- The Brilliantly Dumb Show – A comedy and sports podcast, hosted by Robber Berger
- Endless Hustle – A sports-focused talk show about the post-sports careers of professional athletes, hosted by Matt Keohan and Arthur Kade
- The Post-Credit – A movie and TV podcast, hosted by Eric Ital
- The Morning Jog – BroBible editor Matt Keohan, joined by Robber Berger and Francis Ellis
- We Run This – a podcast about running and fitness hosted by Chris Illuminati and Nick Dimengo, made for athletes of all shapes and sizes.
BroBible Social Channels
BroBible – Sports. Culture. Gear. Est. 2009