How often do you and your friends or family visit popular American chain restaurants like Olive Garden, Red Robin, Texas Roadhouse, Cheesecake Factory, TGI Friday’s, Red Lobster, Chili’s, Outback Steakhouse, and Applebee’s?
Considering the fact that combined there are approximately 8,400 of these restaurants worldwide, odds are pretty good that you or someone you know frequents at least one of them.
And if you do, odds are also pretty good that you’ve had yourself a beverage or three while you’ve dined at one of these restaurants.
Unfortunately, according to Eat This, Not That!, some of the cocktails these restaurants are serving have as many or more calories than the entrée you will be eating.
Here are the worst offenders…
10. Outback Steakhouse’s Huckleberry Hooch Moonshine Cocktail
• (140 calories, 31g carbs, 116g sugar)
9. Outback Steakhouse Watermelon Hunch Punch
• (190 calories, 10mg sodium, 45g carbs, 129g sugar)
8. Chili’s Spicy Sauza Jalapeno Margarita
• (310 calories, 2,320mg sodium, 45g carbs, 40g sugar)
7. TGI Friday’s Frozen Blue Hawaiian
• (440 calories, 3.5g fat, 30 mg sodium, 74g carbs, 67g sugar)
6. TGI Friday’s Flaming Frozen Lava Flow
• (460 calories, 3.5g fat, 40mg sodium, 88g carbs, 76g sugar)
5. Texas Roadhouse Frozen Raspberry Margarita
• (470 calories, 10mg sodium, 83g carbs, 76g sugar)
4. Red Lobster’s Raspberry Lobsterita
• (500 calories, 10mg sodium, 82g carbs, 70g sugar)
3. Red Lobster’s Alotta Colada
• (580 calories, 7g fat, 30mg sodium, 109g carbs, 98g sugar)
2. TGI Friday’s Ultimate Mudslide
• (740 calories, 26g fat, 150mg sodium, 88g carbs, 86g sugar)
1. Red Robin’s Blue Moon Beer Shake
• (840 calories, 39g fat, 260mg sodium, 97g carbs, 78g sugar)
Welp… Don’t know about you, but I know where I’m going for dinner tonight!