Welcome to the first official Fresh Kick Friday of the summer! When it comes to summer footwear, I try to spend most of the summer sockless in sandals, flip-flops, or topsiders. Of course, sometimes you need something a little more durable for inclement weather and rougher terrains. Huckberry and SeaVees have teamed up to create this Ballard Sneaker Boot that’s perfect for the summer.
If you fancy yourself an amateur outdoorsman like me, you’re going to want to spend as much time outside this summer. Having the right boots is important, but a lot of hiking boots can be too heavy in warmer weather. The Ballard Sneaker Boot keeps you light on your feet without overheating. Plus, these boots deliver all the style and comfort you need to round out your casual outfits. It’s nice to only have to buy one pair of shoes for double the use.
Huckberry x SeaVees Ballard Sneaker Boot
- Huckberry-exclusive colorway of the popular sneaker/boot hybrid, only available here
- Hybrid crossover combines rugged pull-on boot performance with the comfort of a slip-on sneaker
- Ultra-high wraparound rubber foxing provides additional protection from the elements
- Shrunken goat leather uppers deliver durable good looks
- Front and rear pull tabs with Huckberry branding for easy on/off
- Deeply grooved sole with Huckberry branding provides dependable grip in variable conditions
Check out all the great SeaVees footwear available at Huckberry at the link below!