Important PSA everyone: Don’t feed your dogs meth, they might freak the hell out. This Chihuahua accidentally found some crank in a garbage can and went to town. Thankfully, he’s ok. Apparently it wasn’t the blue stuff. Or was it? Did Walter White come back to haunt this poor chihuahua? Dammit Walt, low blow man.
Natalie Lowry says Sticks, her 5-pound Chihuahua, had a tiny doggie freak out when she sniffed out a stash of speed at a Phoenix motel and swallowed it.
“She was shaking and having muscle spasms and tremors,” Lowry told 3TV. “She would run forward and backward, throwing her head back and forth. Her eyes were bloodshot. Her heart was just racing.”
http://WALB.images.worldnow.com/interface/js/WNVideo.js?rnd=224632;hostDomain=www.walb.com;playerWidth=640;playerHeight=360;isShowIcon=true;clipId=9408417;flvUri=;partnerclipid=;adTag=News;advertisingZone=;enableAds=true;landingPage=;islandingPageoverride=false;playerType=STANDARD_EMBEDDEDscript_EMBEDDEDscript;controlsType=fixedWALB.com, Albany News, Weather, Sports
The dog’s owner had to pay $1k in vet bills. No word on how much doggie drug rehab costs.
Tangententially related: Don’t eat the garbage at the Phoenix La Quinta Inn. Also, don’t eat garbage in general.