If You Went To One Of These 10 Schools, The Chances That You’re ‘Undateable’ Are Pretty High

by 5 years ago
shutterstock_174918035

Shutterstock


People lovvve ranking things; you name it, they rank it. Fraternities, sororities, ice cream flavors, it doesn’t matter. If it can be put into a list where something is considered “The Best” and something else is considered “The Worst,” someone, somewhere did it. Case in point? Which colleges have the most versus least dateable alumni.

According to The Dating Ring, 7,500 date feedback reports were collected from 1,600 people over 18 months in order to find out which college alums were the most enjoyable dates. The results were then calculated based on the percentage of people who said they would be willing to go on a second date, and ranged from 17% to 81%.

So what did they find? Well it sucks to have gone to Babson College, that’s for sure.

The Worst:

  1. Babson College
  2. University of Chicago
  3. Rutgers University
  4. University of Washington
  5. Michigan State University
  6. SUNY, Binghamton (Binghamton University)
  7. University of California, Berkeley
  8. University of Pennsylvania
  9. Princeton University
  10. University of California, Santa Barbara

 

The Best:

  1. Colgate University
  2. Lehigh University
  3. University of Texas Austin
  4. University of Southern California
  5. McGill University
  6. University of Delaware
  7. San Francisco State University
  8. Boston University
  9. Northwestern University
  10. Williams College

 

If you’re salty that your school isn’t included on here, calm the fuck down. Even though 316 different colleges were polled, 81% of the people surveyed between March 2013 and September 2014 live in New York City, while the other 19% were from San Francisco, hence why my alma matter UMD wasn’t on this list.

[Via TIME]
[Header image via Shutterstock]


TAGSCollegeDating