A Twitter Troll Made Fun Of Shannon Sharpe’s Lisp And His Comeback Was A+

by 11 months ago
Shannon Sharpe

Twitter


Shannon Sharpe speaks with a lisp. This is not news to you, it is not news to me, and it certainly isn’t news to Shannon Sharpe. I can only imagine that he’s been dealing with people calling out his lisp, or making fun of him for it, for 90% of his life. The other 10% was when he was a very small child and people thought it was just a phase.

Anyway, Shannon Sharpe is fully aware that he is a grown man who has a lisp, and if that is the only insult you are capable of hurling at him, be prepared for a proper comeback. After all, the dude has spent 90% of his life thinking of ways to shut people up when they step to his speech impediment.

Obviously we’re here because someone tried to rag on him for his lisp. To be fair, the man felt triggered after Sharpe went on twitter and made fun of his beloved Raiders for losing in the first round of the playoffs. Give the team’s quarterback situation, it was a loss we all expected.

Here is Sharpe’s tweet.

That is the weirdest burn of all time. I get that a lot of freshman leave Kentucky after one year, but certainly there are far more excruciating burns out there. But I guess it worked, because one guy took some serious umbrage to Sharpe’s tweet.

OH SNAP! YOU CALLED OUT THE ONE THING THAT NO ONE ON FUCKING EARTH HAS EVER CALLED OUT! Let’s see how this plays out for you.

Unsurprisingly, @TyBEeasy didn’t have a comeback to that.

[H/T Uproxx]


TAGSFootballNFLShannon SharpeTwitter

Join The Discussion