Goose Island’s 2018 Bourbon County Beer Labels Promise Exciting New Flavors Sure To Sellout Quick
Goose Island’s Bourbon County Brand Stout is a very big deal in the beer world. In fact, the release of the Goose Island’s BCBS is such a big deal that they release their new brews on Black Friday as if it was a highly coveted sale at Best Buy on the biggest retail day of the year. After making an agreement with Booker Noe, the grandson of Jim Beam, Goose Island has been making beer aged in precious white oak barrels from Knob Creek since 1992. Goose Island’s 2018 Bourbon County bourbon barrel-aged beer labels have been released and they sound sumptuous.
While you’ll have to wait until the Friday after Thanksgiving to experience these one-of-a-kind brews, they sound worth the wait. The 2018 labels have been revealed and try to not be too excited.
- Bourbon County Brand Stout
- Bourbon County Brand Coffee Stout, aged in bourbon barrels with Intelligentsia dark roast coffee beans
- Bourbon County Brand Reserve Stout, aged in 12-year-old Elijah Craig bourbon barrels
- Bourbon County Brand Neapolitan Stout, aged in bourbon barrels and blended with strawberry puree, chocolate, vanilla and lactose
- Bourbon County Brand Proprietors Stout, aged in bourbon barrels with cocoa nibs and chocolate added
- Bourbon County Brand Bramble Rye Stout, aged in rye whiskey barrels and blended with raspberries and blackberries
- Bourbon County Brand Vanilla Stout, aged in bourbon barrels with vanilla beans
- Bourbon County Brand Horchata Stout, aged in bourbon barrels and flavored with Ceylon cinnamon, vanilla, and lactose
- Bourbon County Brand Wheatwine, aged in bourbon barrels
Got-damn I want them all. Beer and bourbon really do go hand in hand especially in cold weather with the higher ABV. Horchata will absolutely make for a whimsical flavor during the winter months. Just like the hottest Black Friday deals, Goose Island’s Bourbon Country beers generally sell out extremely quickly and 2018 appears to be no exception.