These 20 Colleges Have The Most Students With Sugar Daddies And 3 Of The Top 5 Are In Florida (Shocker)
A sugar daddy is defined as ‘a rich older man who lavishes gifts on a young woman in return for her company’. Sometimes sexual favors are exchanged, sometimes it’s strictly a companionship arrangement (it’s usually the former).
I’m sure that most of you have heard of the Sugar Daddy dating site that pairs wealthy sugar daddies with ‘Sugar Babies’, the girls who receive gifts, trips, lifestyle upgrades, and other perks in exchange for whatever that couple has worked out in their arrangement. There are more than 20 million users on the Sugar Daddy dating site and more than 10% (~2.5 million) of those are college girls.
This isn’t a shocker. A lot of college students are broke because they don’t have the time or energy to work while going to school so hooking up with a Sugar Daddy for free gifts sounds like a pretty prime deal, right?
SeekingArrangement recently compiled a list of the top 20 colleges across America with the most Sugar Baby students, girls who have a Sugar Daddy. Unsurprisingly, 3 of the top 5 on the list are colleges located in the state of Florida where creepy old men love to retire to the tiki bar and hit on college girls.
Here’s the list of the top 20, via ClickOrlando:
1. Georgia State University with 306 new sign-ups and a total of 1,304 students.
2. University of Central Florida with 296 new sign-ups and a total of 1,068 students.
3. University of Alabama with 270 new sign-ups and a total of 968 students.
4. Florida State University with 257 new sign-ups and a total of 873 students.
5. University of Florida with 251 new sign-ups and a total of 501 students.
6. Rutgers University with 225 new sign-ups and a total of 684 students.
7. California State University, Fullerton with 206 new sign-ups and a total of 525 students.
8. University of Nevada, Las Vegas with 203 new sign-ups and a total of 583 students.
9. University of North Texas with 192 new sign-ups and a total of 573 students.
10. University of Missouri with 183 new sign-ups and a total of 542 students.
11. West Virginia University with 167 new sign-ups and a total of 550 students.
12. University of Cincinnati with 161 new sign-ups and a total of 522 students.
13. University of Southern California with 156 new sign-ups and a total of 583 students.
14. San Francisco State University with 154 new sign-ups and a total of 510 students.
15. University of California, Los Angeles with 153 new sign-ups and a total of 614 students.
16. Columbia University with 152 new sign-ups and a total of 1008 students.
17. New York University with 147 new sign-ups and a total of 1676 students.
18. University of North Carolina with 142 new sign-ups and a total of 514 students.
19. University of Texas, San Antonio with 141 new sign-ups and a total of 875 students.
20. Colorado State University with 138 new sign-ups and a total of 356 students.
When you look at the total student bodies of most of these colleges the numbers aren’t terribly surprising. Georgia State U. at #1 is kind of shocking with 1,304 students out of 52,814 total. Figure you cut that number in half and roughly 1-out-of-26 girls on campus have a Sugar Daddy.
UCF has 68,000+ students, Florida State (my alma mater) has 42,000, and the University of Florida has 56,000 students.
The percentages of students with a Sugar Daddy are a lot smaller at these larger universities than they are at GSU. Frankly, I’m shocked Rutgers isn’t’ higher on that list with its proximity to NYC. Furthermore, Columbia and NYU are only ranked at numbers 16 and 17 because they showed slow growth in the past year.
This list ranks signups of *new sugar babies*, those school in NYC have had established Sugar Baby/Daddy relationships for years.
For more on this, you can click here to visit Click Orlando.