Valentine’s Day is here again, and, since it’s the time to be sweet while turning up the romance, we think you should really show your sweetie the love this year by breaking the same old habits everyone does each year. That means skipping the flowers and chocolates by adding a little CBD into the mix.
Look, there are plenty of well-known benefits from CBD, but did you also know that it can be incorporated into some of the most delicious, luxurious, sensual, fun and satisfying edibles? No joke, CBD is nature’s No. 1 aphrodisiac among couples who want to keep things sexy by strengthening their love connection.
What is CBD and What are its Benefits?
CBD, or cannabidiol, is one of the many compounds found in the cannabis plant. But, unlike its sister compound, Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, it will not cause that all-too familiar “high” feeling.
CBD products come in many different forms — such as full-spectrum, broad-spectrum and CBD isolates. In order to get the most benefits out of the cannabis plant, full-spectrum products are the way to go. Since all full-spectrum products legally must have less than 0.3% THC in them, you’ll be able to benefit from the combination of CBD and THC without getting high.
Still unsure about CBD? Take a look at some of the many health issues it could help below, along with links to a few relevant studies.
- Excessive Worrying
- Difficulty concentrating
- Irrational fears
And, since it’s Valentine’s Day, what better way to get all those feel-good endorphins and help alleviate some of those other issues that you’ve been meaning to take care of than by using a little CBD?
Plus, regardless of whether you have a date for V-Day or not, taking a little CBD can help your overall sense of wellness, meaning you’ll be on top of your game after the holiday to go land your crush once and for all.
Why CBD This Valentine’s Day?
Well, for starters, cooking up some tasty CBD-infused dishes with that special someone translates into spending more quality time together. More quality time together equals a healthier relationship in the long-run. Makes too much sense, in our opinion.
Second, not only are you making your relationship stronger with the simple act of cooking, but by eating the CBD-infused fruits of your labor, you’re both improving your health and positively impacting your mood, which means you’ll be able to stick around for each other well into the foreseeable future.
There’s so much goodness with CBD, so here are some unique ways to use it while cooking for your significant other this Valentine’s Day.
Dreamy CBD-Infused Valentine’s Dessert Recipes
These sweet treats will help you and that special someone relax and get in the mood this Valentine’s Day. And by adding in FAB CBD’s full-spectrum oils, your night just got even better.
Chocolate Covered CBD Strawberries
Chocolate covered strawberries are a classic Valentine’s Day favorite. Not only are they easy to make, they also take very little time to put together. Keep in mind that you will need to adjust the CBD amount depending on the number of strawberries you plan to eat. Ideally, you should have no more than one serving per person.
- 2 Tbsp. Shortening
- 16 Oz. Milk Chocolate Chips or 60-70 Percent Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1-2 Servings of FAB CBD 300mg CBD Oil
- 1 Lb. Fresh Strawberries With The Stems On
- White Chocolate To Garnish
- Rinse strawberries and pat dry.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Melt shortening over medium-low heat in a double boiler.
- Once the shortening is melted, whisk in the CBD oil.
- Add the chocolate to the mixture, stirring constantly until it is completely melted.
- Remove chocolate from the heat and carefully dip the strawberries, holding onto the stem, into the chocolate. Lay the strawberries on the lined cookie sheet to harden.
- Melt the white chocolate with a small amount of shortening and garnish the dipped berries by drizzling the melted white chocolate on top.
CBD-Infused Tiramisu Bites
If chocolate isn’t your thing, then this delicate dessert will definitely turn you on.
- 3 Tbsp. of Berry Preserves (Blueberry, Raspberry, or Strawberry)
- 1 Tbsp. of FAB CBD 300mg CBD Oil in Citrus Flavor
- 1 Tbsp. Orange Liqueur
- 1 (3 Oz.) Package of Cream Cheese, Softened
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- ½ Cup Heavy Cream
- 8 Ladyfinger Cookies, Cut Crosswise in Half
- 8 Fresh Berries That Match Whatever Flavor Preserves Used
- Piping Bag With Tip
- Place the fruit preserves into a small bowl and microwave on high for 20 seconds.
- Stir in the orange liqueur.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar at medium speed until creamy.
- Next, mix the cream cheese and sugar mixture with the citrus FAB CBD oil.
- Using another bowl, beat heavy cream with an electric mixture until soft peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until fluffy.
- Put the mixture into a piping bag.
- Begin layering one ladyfinger half onto the bottom of a small glass.
- Drizzle ½ tsp. of the berry preserve onto the ladyfinger, then pipe a small amount of the cream cheese mixture evenly into the glass.
- Repeat until you reach the top of the glass container, then garnish with fresh berries.
- Cover and let chill for 2 hours before serving.
This romantic CBD-infused cocktail not only refreshes, it also lifts the spirits with its fresh, fizzy citrus taste.
- 2 Oz. Gin
- .5 Oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Egg White
- 15 Drops FAB CBD Full-Spectrum Citrus CBD Oil
- 1 Organic Red Rose Petal For Garnish
- Place all ingredients into a shaker without ice and shake for no less than 10 seconds.
- Add ice to the shaker and give one final shake.
- Pour the liquid into a lowball glass.
- Garnish with a red rose petal.
Get Ready For A Valentine’s Day Like No Other
It’s time to think outside of the box this Valentine’s Day, going with something that breaks the mold from the same, old, boring ways to spend the night together. So thrill your main Bae with an intimate cooking session at home by using FAB CBD’s products — which will surely lead to an intimate and memorable evening.