Mike’s Hard Lemonade Unveils Pop-Up Newsstands And Newspapers To Give You All The Feels
Presented by mike’s Hard Lemonade
We live in a generation where we’ve got information overload. Whether it’s skimming through Instagram to see what people are talking about, checking Twitter for breaking news, or seeing what others are sharing on Facebook, none of us lack options when it comes to consuming as much content as humanly possible.
But wouldn’t it be nice to put down the phone every once in awhile and hold an old fashioned newspaper to get some cool stories? Considering we’re always staring at a screen, it might be nice to change it up and go back to the days of sitting on a park bench reading without holding that thing up to your face. And, if you think that sounds like a nice little break to unplug from the rest of the world, mike’s Hard Lemonade has your back.
That’s because the malt beverage company’s unveiling pop-up newsstands and curated newspapers this summer, helping get you some awesome (and only good) news to help get through the day.
Working with social influencer Tanks Good News, mike’s Hard Lemonade’s newspaper, The Brighter Times, will be available in 10 cities across the U.S. through customized pop-up newsstands. The newspaper delivers only positive, smile-worthy stories curated by influencer Tanks Good News, whose Instagram page and website are both devoted to sharing feel-good tales and spreading positivity through storytelling.
The Brighter Times features 18 articles divided into different categories. From “Stories on the bright side” and “Real Life Heroes” to “Good Business” and “Tank’s Picks,” the newspaper’s mission is to bring some good to your day. Here’s what the founder of Tanks Good News, George ‘Tank’ Resch, had to say about the partnership.
“The goal of my social media content is to put smiles on the faces of as many people as I possibly can,” said George ‘Tank’ Resch, founder of Tanks Good News. “Through this partnership with mike’s Hard Lemonade, I’ll be able to do this on a whole new level and share some fan-favorite stories of hope, optimism and happiness in a new format.”
The whole idea behind mike’s Hard Lemonade’s The Brighter Times is to inspire people through good times. They see happy content and experiences as a way to get over the news fatigue of the mainstream news that we all consume across way too many devices.
Launching June 21 in 10 cities, here are the locations where you can find mike’s Hard Lemonade’s Happy Feed newsstands:
- Los Angeles, CA – Hollywood & Highland Center 6801 Hollywood Blvd., Hollywood, CA 90028 (In front of Grand Staircase on Hollywood Blvd.)
- New York, NY – Seaport District 89 South St., New York, NY 10038 (Corner of Water St. & Fulton St.)
- San Francisco, CA – Pier 39 The Embarcadero, San Francisco, CA 94133 (Old Center Stage)
- Chicago, IL – North Riverside Plaza 2 North Riverside Plaza, Chicago, IL 60606
- Houston, TX – Discovery Green Crawford 1500 McKinney, Houston, TX 77010 (Corner of McKinney and Crawford)
- St. Paul, MN – Union Depot E Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55101 (Main Terminal)
- Seattle, WA – Westlake Park 401 Pine St., Seattle, WA 98101 (Corner of Pine St. and 4th St.)
- Orlando, FL – Lake Eola Park 512 E Washington St, Orlando, FL 32801 (International Bridge)
- Atlanta, GA – Atlantic Station 271 17th St NW, Atlanta, GA 30363
- Denver, CO – Wynkoop Plaza 1701 Wynkoop St, Denver, CO 80202 (South Plaza)
Everyone could use a little good in their lives, and mike’s Hard Lemonade’s Happy Feed can bring a lot to yours this summer.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.