Birkenstocks are back in style. I don’t know how or why it happened but against all odds, it did. I used to wear Birkenstock sandals every day in H.S. and into college. They were the comfiest sandals I ever owned. Then one day it seemed like we all woke up and stopped wearing them but suddenly they’re back. Even the ladies are rocking them left and right.
Demand for these is so high that I wanted to put them on your radar today because they’re selling out quickly. The Birkenstock Arizona is the classic leather sandal (in a few different shades of leather) and there’s also the Birkenstock Boston which is a clog and the Tatacoa Futura which are similar in nature to Teva sandals.
You can click here to shop all of the Birkenstock sandals on Huckberry but let’s check these styles out first:
Features of the Birkenstock Arizona Sandals ($135) include:
- Special Birkenstock “Soft Footbed” with an integrated latex foam cushion that offers excellent comfort from day one that only gets better with time as the footbed molds to your feet
- Shape of footbed is built for proper walking posture, with enough room for your toes to spread out
- Lightweight EVA outsole for a cushioned step
- Cork material for footbed sustainably extracted from the bark layer of cork oak
- Flexible leather upper shapes to the contours of your feet
The clogs are a great style that covers up your toes and they look stylish with jeans. The toe coverage is great for people who live in cities and worry about exposure but they’re stylish everywhere. And the traditional Arizona sandals are going to be one of the hottest styles all Spring, Summer, and Fall. These are legitimately flying off the shelves and the most popular sizes are selling out fast so hit that ‘shop now’ button throughout the article to pick these up before they’re gone!
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.