Save 10% On The Gym Bag That Passed ‘Excessive Military Testing’ With Ease
Jason McCarthy, the founder of GORUCK, has a simple philosophy. “If you want to find out what someone’s made of, see how they handle stress. Same with gear.”
McCarthy is a former Green Beret. His company’s mission is to make the most insanely well-built USA-made gear on the planet. He’s on the right track with this impressive line of gym bags and travel sacks.
Their latest creation, The Kit Bag, is an updated take a duffle used by Army Aviators. To make sure GORUCK got the Kit Bag absolutely perfect, McCarthy and his squad put the bag through the ringer, loading it up for long hauls with 100+ lbs. of rocks. A couple perfectionist-level tweaks later, America’s toughest carry-on/workout bag was born.
Here are more reasons to buy a Kit Bag (in case you needed more).
- Military-grade, highly durable and water-resistant materials
- Spacious 32L main compartment with three internal zipper pockets to keep your kit organized
- Opens wide for easy loading and easy access to your gear
- Includes padded, adjustable shoulder strap that quickly attaches to built-in D-rings
- Two external pockets for storing small items you need close at hand
- 2″ x 3″ VELCRO for patch customization
- Lifetime guarantee
- Made in USA
The Kit Bag is also on sale today for 10% off. Now you have zero reasons to not buy one.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.