Every single person has been in the precarious position when they’re behind the wheel of a car and the “Check Engine” light comes on. Panic usually sets in. Then comes the feeling of worry. Next is the theories, where you’re convincing yourself something feels wrong. Finally you settle down and forget the damn thing’s even lit on your dashboard.
Regardless how you react when that light comes on, it’s still an issue with your car that needs to be taken care of. Now wouldn’t it be great if you had some intel as to what’s really going on with your car before taking it to the mechanic? With INNOVA, now you can.
Whether you’re a gear head, car enthusiast or just a normal guy who knows jack about vehicles, INNOVA has diagnostic tools that allow you to plug-in and find out exactly what’s going on with your car before spending hundreds or thousands at a repair shop. That means you’ve got all the info right in front of you, making sure you save time and money, while also learning a little bit about fixing the problem yourself with INNOVA’s tutorial videos.
As the holidays approach, the INNOVA CarScan Pro 5610 and the CarScan Advisor 5210 are two gifts worth looking into for your dad, brother, or general car junkie. Take a look below at some of the features of each.
INNOVA’s CarScan Pro 5610
- SPECIAL RESET FUNCTIONS: Includes the ability to use dealership level re-learn procedures to complete repairs or maintenance.
- ENHANCED DATA STREAM: View live data for advanced vehicle and powertrain systems like antilock braking systems (ABS), supplemental restraint systems (SRS), transmission and engine
- BI-DIRECTIONAL CONTROL: Send commands to your vehicle to test functionalities like fuel pump on/off or retract electronic parking brake.
INNOVA’s CarScan Advisor 5210
- 2.8-INCH COLOR DISPLAY: The patented all-in-one display shows over 20 pieces of vital information – including diagnostic trouble codes and their definitions.
- LIVE DATA: See key information about your vehicle in real time (e.g. RPM, Oil Temp, etc.) to aid in diagnosis
- ANTI-LOCK BRAKING SYSTEM: Diagnose the braking systems of most 1996 and newer vehicles (most makes and models supported)
- FREEZE FRAME DATA: Display all vehicle information from when a trouble code was triggered.
Guys, this is a chance to take back control of your car, and no longer deal with the mini freakout that occurs anytime the “Check Engine” light comes on. With INNOVA, you’ve got the tools to guide you through the problem, identifying the issue(s) before going to a mechanic.
For instance, according to the CarMD Vehicle Health Index, which analyzed more than 15.9 million failures and recommended repairs for vehicles in the U.S. last year, these are the five most common problems when that “Check Engine” light comes on.
- Catalytic Converter
- Replace Oxygen Sensor(s)
- Replace Ignition Coil(s) and Spark Plug(s)
- Inspect for Loose Fuel Cap and Tighten or Replace as necessary
- Replace Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor
Imagine taking your car into a mechanic for a loose fuel cap. With INNOVA, now you won’t have to, as you’ll be able to diagnose the simple problem (and solution) all in the comfort of your own garage. No more headaches. No more hassle. No more big bills from a repair shop.
INNOVA’s CarScan Pro 5610 and CarScan Advisor 5210 are both easy and fun to use. And with each having the capability to pair with your smartphone for greater flexibility with the RepairSolutions2 app, you’ll always have a trusty solution to your car’s problem by your side. Plus, to make life even easier for you, you can pair both tools to the RepairSolutions2 app for FREE. This allows access to INNOVA’s database of over 60 million fixes from results of scanning over 500 million vehicles.
So say goodbye to the uncertainty and panic after seeing the “Check Engine” light, because INNOVA identifies the issue and gives a blueprint towards a solution.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.