Presented in partnership with World Wide Stereo…
I know I’m not the only one who has problems with his earbuds dying on him at the most inopportune time. If it seems like your current ones crap out on you about a mile into a run, 10 miles into a bike ride, right as you hit a traffic jam on the highway, or when you’re about to hop on a video chat, you’re not alone.
With the Klipsch McLaren T5 II True Wireless Sport Earbuds, though, you can save yourself from those kind of headaches, while getting the most powerful and crisp sound. Especially because these earbuds pack an absurd 32 hours of battery life (8 hours in the earphones). Talk about a win-win situation, huh?
Teaming up with the legendary McLaren Formula 1 racing team, the Klipsch McLaren T5 II True Wireless Sport Earbuds offer a unique listening experience that blends with unmatched performance. The result? A best-in-class sound, comfort, technology and materials that brings a next-level experience no matter where you go.
Here are a few details that show just how different the Klipsch McLaren T5 II True Wireless Sport Earbuds really are.
- Dust and water-tight earphones and case (rated IP67) with moisture removal system ensure the earphones remain dry.
- Six pairs of patented Klipsch ear tips, one pair of Comply memory foam ear tips, and three sizes of no-budge ear wings ensure a customized, comfortable and secure fit.
- Chargeable case via USB-C, or wirelessly with the included one-position wireless charging pad.
- Up to 32 hours of battery (8 hours in the earphones).
- Best-in-class acoustic performance and four beam forming microphones with clear voice chat.
- A seamlessly designed anodized metal signal-boost exterior antenna.
- McLaren’s hallmark Papaya Orange and carbon fiber accents, special edition brand book, and a serialized metal card of authenticity.
Oh, and about that little problem we all deal with: Earbuds dying at the worst time? Since the Klipsch McLaren T5 II True Wireless Sport Earbuds come with a portable charging pad, you can eliminate the risk of leaving the house with soon-to-die headphones.
Since the Klipsch McLaren T5 II True Wireless Sport Earbuds are manufactured about 25 percent smaller than other options, meaning they won’t fall out or have sound interrupted when you’re in motion, they’re comfortable AF, too. With a new signal boost antenna — delivering a high-quality, seamless Bluetooth® wireless connection — you’ll have maximum sound quality that’s unmatched by any other earbuds you’ve worn before.
And because these true wireless earphones are dust and waterproof (rated IP67), you can take them pretty much anywhere without worry.
The Klipsch McLaren T5 II True Wireless Sport Earbuds are available online and at World Wide Stereo stores, so make sure to grab yourself a pair now in order to get the best experience when listening to music and talking to friends or family. You deserve the best, and you’ll get peace of mind knowing you can charge these bad boys from anywhere, anytime.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.