Presented in partnership with World Wide Stereo…
How many times are you at the gym lifting, or running outside, or casually walking around and need to adjust your headphones to keep them in place? I don’t know about you, but, personally speaking, it happens pretty much anytime I’m working out.
When it happens, it’s honestly a major bummer, and distracts me from what I’m focusing on — which is my pace as I pound the pavement or lift some weights.
Kiss those days goodbye, though, gents, because Klipsch, a tech-driven premium global audio company, is introducing three new true wireless earphones that are designed to deliver best-in-class sound, comfort, technology and materials, with each inspired by the McLaren Formula 1 team. And the new headphones are exclusively available at World Wide Stereo starting July 10.
Klipsch’s new, McLaren Racing-inspired wireless sport earphones features an innovative and functional case, and the collaboration with an iconic racing team pairs unparalleled design ethos with Klipsch’s legendary high-fidelity audio and comfort.
So introduce yourselves to the Klipsch T5 II True Wireless Sport McLaren edition earphones — engineered for extreme performance and designed to stay dry and in place through anything life throws at them. Take a look below at some of the key features that make these wireless sport earphones so much better than the rest.
- Dust and water-tight earphones and case (rated IP67) with moisture removal system ensure the earphones remain dry.
- Six pairs of patented Klipsch ear tips, one pair of Comply memory foam ear tips, and three sizes of no-budge ear wings ensure a customized, comfortable and secure fit.
- Chargeable case via USB-C, or wirelessly with the included one-position wireless charging pad.
- Up to 32 hours of battery (8 hours in the earphones).
- Best-in-class acoustic performance and four beam forming microphones with clear voice chat.
- A seamlessly designed anodized metal signal-boost exterior antenna.
- McLaren’s hallmark Papaya Orange and carbon fiber accents, special edition brand book, and a serialized metal card of authenticity.
Sounds like the ideal wireless headphone, right? With the Klipsch T5 II True Wireless Sport McLaren edition earphones officially available online and at World Wide Stereo stores, you can snatch up a pair now.
With the excitement surrounding the Klipsch T5 II True Wireless Sport McLaren edition earphones, there was an exclusive product unveiling during a Special Edition Hi-Fi Happy Hour on Thursday, July 9th, with Vlad Grodzinskiy (Sr. Product Manager for Klipsch), Ben Priest (Senior Vice President, Americas, McLaren Racing) and Vince Bonacorsi (VP & GM – Sales & Marketing for Klipsch) all giving details about the product.
The Klipsch T5 II True Wireless Sport McLaren edition earphones are about 25 percent smaller and more closely mimic the shape of the ear for maximum comfort. Thanks to a new signal boost antenna — which delivers a high-quality, seamless Bluetooth® wireless connection — you’ll have maximum sound quality.
Available for pre-order on July 10 through Klipsch.com and World Wide Stereo starting July 10., now’s the time to avoid the hassle of wonky headphones while working out or moving around. You deserve the best in class, and Klipsch T5 II True Wireless Sport McLaren edition earphones deliver.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.