When most people hear the word “Viking,” they think of a certain football team with loyal, salt-of-the-earth fans who are constantly disappointed (I shouldn’t talk; I support a certain green New York football team that’s even worse). What you should think about is the legendary Nordic warriors and this Helle Knives Viking Knife available exclusively at Huckberry.
Carbon steel blade, birchwood and reindeer handle, leather sheath with belt loop…this knife has all the elements you need when you’re roughing at the campsite or on the hiking trail. Plus, it just looks so damn cool.
Helle Knives designed this incredible camping tool based on archaeological findings. Imagine: using tools with a lineage that goes back over a millennium. Now, that’s the proper way to go on a true outdoor adventure this summer. Maybe just skip all the pillaging and plundering that the Vikings did and just settle for a nice camping trip.
Helle Knives Viking Knife – Exclusive
- Exclusive style available only at Huckberry
- Classic Helle knife inspired by the original 1,000-year-old design
- Thick, triple-laminated Helle carbon steel blade is super-sharp right out of the box
- Stacked curly birchwood and reindeer handle with black leather spaces
- The handle is riveted to the blade using traditional methods
- Barrel shaped handle is tapered to give the knife a distinct grip
- Stick tang construction reaches all the way through the handle for durability
- Naturally-tanned leather sheath is designed to hang in its leather loop on your belt
- Made in Norway by third-generation bladesmiths
Check out all the great camping and outdoor gear available at Huckberry at the link below!