Luke’s Lobster is a Maine-owned seafood business that I fell in love with while living in NYC. They have multiple restaurant locations throughout New York. Luke’s Lobster is most famous for their lobster rolls but I was always partial to the trio of Lobster, Crab, and Shrimp rolls.
The Shrimp Roll was the cheapest and if you got some cocktail sauce to dip it in then it was pure heaven. Alas, they stopped serving cocktail sauce at some point so started exclusively ordering the lobster rolls from Luke’s Lobster. Eventually, I left NYC and moved back to Florida and haven’t had it in what seems like forever but Huckberry now sells Luke’s online which is incredible news.
There’s a package of 4 lobster tails ($120) and a Lobster Mac + Lobster Rolls combo. This is all flash frozen (previously fresh caught) Maine lobster which makes it the best on the damn planet. You can order this for your next Summer cookout or for a special occasion. Here’s what you get with the Luke’s Lobster Mac + Lobster Rolls combo:
- 1 lb of flash frozen Maine lobster meat
- 4 New England-style, split-top buns
- 1 packet of Luke’s Secret Seasoning
- 2 lbs of Lobster Mac & Cheese
- Luke’s Lobster is known for serving the world’s best-tasting, sustainably sourced seafood
- Includes flash-frozen Lobster Meat and New England-style buns to make four lobster rolls, just like they serve in a Luke’s Lobster shack
- Luke’s Lobster Mac is a blend of pasta shells in creamy mascarpone and cheddar cheese, with chunks of lobster knuckle and claw meat, topped with crispy garlic-herb breadcrumbs
- Sustainably caught lobster can be traced back to the harbor of origin
- Luke’s works directly with fishermen to support them and their businesses
- As a certified B corporation, Luke’s Lobster supports causes that strengthen coasts and coastal communities
- Lobster meat is flash frozen using liquid nitrogen to preserve freshness
- Lobster Mac is frozen immediately after preparation to preserve quality and freshness
If you want to purchase these for yourself just hit that ‘shop’ button below! And for what it’s worth, you can find similar lobster roll recipes online to what Luke’s makes but this saves you from doing all the work. It shows up and you’ve got lobster rolls ready to go!
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.