I lost my favorite flask. I’m going to replace my favorite flask. And that sparked this article so I can show you bros about how awesome these silicone and leather-covered break-resistant flasks from Ragproper are. The leather one is considerably more expensive than the silicone-covered glass flask. But let’s check these out because they’re perfect for when you reunite with the boys in the very near future.
I’ve already got three weddings on the calendar for this Summer and I think that’s on the lower end of what I’m hearing from a lot of people. I also have a handful of other trips in the works that will call for a flask on hand to keep my hydrated with my favorite whiskey. The Ragproper Black Silicone + Glass Flask comes in two sizes 240ml and 100ml, they are $35 and $25 respectively. And the 240ml rich brown leather Ragproper Glass Flask sells for $80.
Full features of these flasks include:
- Poured from break-resistant glass that can survive minor drops
- Non-reactive glass won’t change the way your spirits look or taste
- Removable and washable silicone cover protects the glass
- Rich brown leather cover takes on a handsome patina over time
- Window shows how much of the good stuff is left in the flask and makes it easy to top off
- Vented silicone funnel that’s lightweight and easy to store
- One metal and one plastic lid, both with natural cork seals
- Use the plastic lid for a metal-free flask (hint, hint)
- Includes silicone lid seal replacements for vigorous activity or alpine environments
- 240 ml capacity (about four to five shots)
Cass is a partner at BroBible and he’s been found here for the better part of a decade. He’s based out of Florida and you can contact him on Twitter at @casspa or via email email@example.com
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.