Welcome back to another installment of Watch Wednesday! Our cup runneth over with amazing watches available at Huckberry, so you’re bound to find one that fits your exact style and needs.
The latest offering from Huckberry is the Prospex Speedtimer Solar Chronograph Watch from Seiko. This piece keeps up with the sporting man because it has been perfected for the sporting man for the last 60 years. Plus, it’s solar-powered, which means you don’t have to worry about batteries or the watch dying when you need it the most.
Prospex Speedtimer Solar Chronograph Watch
- A precision chronograph that’s built with accurate sports timekeeping in mind
- Solar-powered movement never needs a battery replaced
- Seiko V192 movement
- Power reserve lasts approximately six months
- White dial with sand-blasted texture and black subdials for a classically handsome look
- Black tachymeter bezel
- LumiBrite hands and markers for visibility at night
- Curved sapphire crystal for superior scratch resistance
- Chronograph measures up to 60 minutes of elapsed time in ⅕-second increments with a split time function
- Date calendar
- Stainless steel case and bracelet
- Tri-fold push button release clasp
- Water-resistant to 100 meters
Check out all the Seiko watches available at Huckberry at the link below!
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.