Just when you thought YETI mugs couldn’t get any better…
Your favorite tumbler brand is launching a new Rambler mug with a straw lid on October 25. That’s right: all the durability and versatility of YETI mugs now with a wildly convenient straw. It’s about time. I was getting exhausted from having to lift the mug all the way up to my mouth for a drink.
There’s a whole lot of hullabaloo lately about tumbler brands going viral on social media and becoming impossible to buy. Keeping up with the current trends is fine and dandy, but at what cost? Save yourself the headache (and some dough from ridiculous resale prices) and go with a brand like YETI that’s in stock and always reliable.
IYKYK: These middle straw tumbler cups are one of the hottest gift items this year.
With the holidays right around the corner, this makes for a great last-minute gift that can be used for years. Your wife, girlfriend, or mom will be best pleased.
YETI Rambler Mug with Straw Lid [available in 25 and 35 oz]
- Easy-to-carry handle for both left and right-handed users
- Designed to fit in a standard cupholder
- No sweat design prevents condensations, keeping hands dry
- Equipped with 18/8 stainless steel and thick gauge steel handle for stronger, more durable drinkware to resist dents and drops
- Double-wall vacuum insulation holds the cold on warm days and keeps the heat when the weather gets chilly
- Dishwasher-safe and BPA free
Check out all the great YETI mugs and tumblers available at the link below…
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.