Back in April, we reported on a 21-year-old tradesman from Australia who took himself to the hospital after getting bitten on the dick by a redback spider while he was using a portable toilet.
Today, we’re reporting on the same 22-year-old (he had a birthday, yay!) tradesman from Australia who took himself to the hospital after getting bit on the dick by an unknown spider while he was using a portable toilet.
According to BBC
Jordan, who preferred not to reveal his surname, said he was bitten on “pretty much the same spot” by the spider.
“I’m the most unlucky guy in the country at the moment,” he told the BBC.
“I was sitting on the toilet doing my business and just felt the sting that I felt the first time.
“I was like ‘I can’t believe it’s happened again.’ I looked down and I’ve seen a few little legs come from around the rim.”
I don’t want to tell you how to live your life, Jordan, but if you value your dick, AT ALL, maybe skip the portable toilets from now and take your chances shitting in the woods. That couldn’t possibly be much more dangerous for your penis than what you’re putting it through now.