- Aaron Rodgers posted a lengthy Instagram post thanking several people in his life including his teammates and ex-girlfriend Shailene Woodley on Monday night.
- Fans immediately began to wonder if Rodgers was saying goodbye to his NFL career.
- Be sure to check out more sports stories at BroBible here.
Aaron Rodgers’ latest social media post has everyone thinking that he’s retiring.
On Monday night, Rodgers posted a lengthy Instagram post thanking everyone he’s played with. He also went on to thank ex-girlfriend Shailene Woodley, who reportedly called off their engagement last week because she felt he chose football over her.
— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) February 22, 2022
Considering how the season ended and how football has strained his relationship with Woodley, many believe Rodgers will announce his retirement soon.
So let's recap:
– A 'thankful' iG post to the Packers from Aaron Rodgers tonight.
– A Rodgers interview on Pat McAfee show tomorrow.
– Packers announce GM Brian Gutekunst will have a press conference on Wednesday.
Yeah. The Aaron Rodgers decision is, um, coming NOW.
— Jason Smith (@howaboutafresca) February 22, 2022
Peep Aaron Rodgers instagram when you get a chance…could mean a lot of things…retirement is my first thought
— Ryan Wing (@RyanWingFOX11) February 22, 2022
Does a person who does all this do all this just to say, “I’m staying!”
In my life experiences, the answer is no but who knows at this point 🤷🏾♂️ https://t.co/ZLD45wP57m
— Maurice Moton (@MoeMoton) February 22, 2022
Well, it sure doesn't sound like Rodgers is staying in Green Bay. Retirement? https://t.co/S7KXYp468f
— Alex Kozora (@Alex_Kozora) February 22, 2022