I’ve got a pretty unhealthy obsession with sports. Not only is my TV always on some sporting event or sports show, but it seems like sports is all I ever talk about. Yes, it’s kind of a problem, but at least I know what I’m passionate about, right?
For those who can relate, you might be interested in finding out ways to get even more amazing sports content in your lives, right? If so, then ESPN+ is your spot, because the streaming service from the Worldwide Leader offers exclusive coverage to live events, original series and, even more badass, the UFC — so you really won’t miss a thing.
Oh, and for those people who might be scared off by subscribing to another thing, ESPN+ is either only $4.99/month after that — or just $49.99/year — meaning that, well, you’ve got no excuses if you’re really as diehard of a sports fan as you claim to be.
With summer coming up, ESPN+ is hooking sports fans up with a ton of content worth binge-watching. Not only does ESPN+ offer every single 30 for 30 documentary — which are always by go-to when I’m sitting around bored at night — but the streaming service has plenty of other things to absorb. Here’s a look at some of the upcoming original series, live events and other highlights to put on your calendars.
- Alex Morgan: The Equalizer episode 1 and 2 premiered on 6/10
- Detail: From the Mind of Kobe Bryant – Finals Game 5 premieres on 6/12
- Declared with Chris Brickley premieres on 6/13
- UFC Destined: Rivera v Yan Part 2 premieres on 6/14
- Dana White Contender Series premieres on 6/18 with additional episodes on 6/25, 7/9, 7/16
Live Events; To Name a Few
- MLB: Tigers @ Royals on 6/12
- MLB: Blue Jays @ Orioles on 6/13
- CFL: Saskatchewan Roughriders v Hamilton Tiger-Cats on 6/13
- MLB: Cubs @ Dodgers on 6/14
- MLB: Angels @ Rays on 6/15
- 4 Super Rugby Matches on 6/15
- U.S. Open Cup: Round of 16 matches on 6/19
- UFC Fight Night Greenville featuring Renato Moicano vs The Korean Zombie on 6/22
- Copa America quarterfinals from 6/27-6/29
- Copa America semifinals from 7/2-7/3
- UFC 239 PPV featuring Jon Jones vs Thiago Santos, Amanda Nunes vs Holly Holm and Ben Askren vs Jorge Masvidal on 7/6
- Copa America final on 7/7
- UFC Fight Night Sacramento featuring Germaine de Randamie vs Aspen Ladd and Uriah Faber vs Ricky Simon on 7/13
- UFC 240 PPV featuring Max Holloway vs Frankie Edgar and Cris Cyborg vs Felicia Spencer on 7/27
Guys, this is all just in the next month or so! And remember, ESPN+ is the exclusive place for all of this content.
For those mega UFC fans, as mentioned, ESPN+ is the exclusive home for all the badass action. So check out some of the programming on ESPN+ that you’ll get to watch all the hard-hitting action.
- 20 Live UFC Fight Nights Exclusively on ESPN+
- 100+ total UFC fights, including early prelims, prelims and main-card events
- Season 2 of Dana White’s Contender Series, which airs exclusively on ESPN+
- ESPN+ members get Ariel & The Bad Guy, as well as award-winning editorial coverage
- Classic Fights and Fight Replays
- Streaming UFC (including pay-per-view fights) from any device through ESPN+
Talk about a total knockout, am I right?
ESPN+ can be yours right now, so I’ve got no idea why you wouldn’t do it. And the fact that it’s only $4.99/month after that — or $49.99/year — after that is just an added bonus. In other words, ask yourselves this: Are you willing to give up buying some fancy cup of coffee on your way to work for the best sports coverage out there? The answer should be a resounding yes.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.