- A Michigan football fan arrived in Indianapolis for the Big Ten Championship in one of the craziest vehicles you have ever seen.
- The bus is COVERED in wild insults about Ohio State.
- Click HERE for more college football coverage!
Michigan football is in uncharted territory. For the first time since the game was created in 2011, the Wolverines are in the Big Ten Championship.
If they win, they’re in the playoff. If they lose, they are out. There is a lot on the line.
Needless to say, this game means a lot for the school and its fanbase. Thus, they are traveling in mass to Indianapolis.
One fan or group of fans in particular rolled up to Indiana from Nebraska in an interesting vehicle— a short bus. But not just any old yellow short bus.
The bus sports a blue and maize coat of paint and has a lot of insults toward Ohio State. It’s a major case of little brother syndrome, but because the Buckeyes lost this year’s iteration of ‘The Game,’ it gets a pass.
I have arrived in downtown Indianapolis pic.twitter.com/4RFvRSIObb
— Anthony Broome (@anthonytbroome) December 4, 2021
There is a lot to unpack. Let’s break it down:
- Ohio State Still Sucks— that’s a simple one. Not much to it.
- GO BLUE — sure, of course.
- Hail To The Victors — standard.
- Stops At Railroad Crossings…But Not For Buckeyes — this seems dangerous, but more importantly, this seems like a threat?
- Buckeyes Date Crackwhores — I do not know the basis for this egregious claim, but it is a wild thing to have brandished on your bus.
- Tressel Smokes Crack — This refers to a head coach that has not been in Columbus since 2010. He also, most certainly, does not smoke crack.
- Yoko Ono Is A Buckeye — This is the funniest one. Obviously, Ono is not an Ohio State graduate, but at least this is creative. Ono is widely believed to be the reason that The Beatles broke up.
- H8 OHST license plate — Again, it seems like Ohio State is living rent free in this Michigan fan’s head.
Although the back of the bus is absolutely wild, it looks like the perfect tailgating vehicle.