The NBA and Nike just released the 2022-23 Nike NBA City Edition jerseys. This marks the sixth year of the official collab, which celebrates the unique tie between people, their communities, and the enduring spirit of the game of basketball.
“At Nike, basketball is more than just game. It’s an opportunity to bring people together and celebrate community,” said Jesse Alvarez, Product Director for Men’s Basketball at Nike, in a statement. “In our sixth year collaborating with the NBA, we’re putting court, community and culture at the center of our designs to tell the stories that make each franchise unique.”
The jerseys will make their appearance on the hardwood throughout the 2022-23 NBA season. Nike NBA City Edition jerseys also available to purchase via Nike.com, with the jerseys priced at $120. Other pieces of apparel for purchase include logo t-shirts, full-snap jackets, shorts, and hoodies.
Some of the players available to buy via Nike.com include:
- LeBron James x Los Angeles Lakers
- Jimmy Butler x Miami Heat
- Kevin Durant x Brooklyn Nets
- Devin Booker x Phoenix Suns
- Ja Morant x Memphis Grizzlies
- Giannis Antetokounmpo x Milwaukee Bucks
- Kawhi Leonard x Los Angeles Clippers
- Luka Doncic x Dallas Mavericks
- Trae Young x Atlanta Hawks
- Klay Thompson x Golden State Warriors
The City Edition program started in the 2017-18 season. It’s easily become one of the coolest uniform programs in all of professional sports, with teams coming up with designs that they feel represent their community identity.
Don’t take my word for it – go check out the collab for yourself via Nike.com.