- A Pittsburgh Steelers fan promised a tattoo if his team drafted Kenny Pickett.
- Well… !!!
- Click HERE for more NFL football coverage!
There is a very good chance that this situation doesn’t play out as planned. And, whether it does or doesn’t, there are only a handful of outcomes, but we’ll get to that later.
As things currently stand, a Pittsburgh Steelers fan is set to get a full back tattoo of Kenny Pickett’s jersey.
Pickett, who played his last five years of college football at Pitt, was drafted No. 20 overall by the Steelers during the NFL Draft on Thursday night. The Panthers also play at Heinz Field, so he doesn’t have to go far to begin his NFL career.
Five months prior to Pickett being picked, there was a lot of buzz about the idea of the “hometown kid” staying home. As a result, a big Steelers fan made a very bold claim about getting a tattoo if that exact scenario played out.
IF THE STEELERS DRAFT KENNY PICKET I WILL TATTOO HIS JERSEY ON MY BACK
— doyle (@broooks_414) December 6, 2021
Well, that exact scenario played out. But ‘doyle’ gave himself an out.
He was hesitant to commit to getting Pickett’s jersey tattooed on his back, so he gave himself another set of stipulations. He tweeted at Pickett and said that if the first round quarterback was to reply, only then would he get the tattoo.
Well, that exact scenario played out.
Now ‘doyle’ is on the clock.
— Robert Griffin III (@RGIII) May 2, 2022
Will the Pittsburgh Steelers fan tattoo Kenny Pickett’s jersey on his back?
His retweets indicate that he will.
However, if he does, there are only a few outcomes.
- He absolutely loves the tattoo and Pickett leads Pittsburgh to a Super Bowl win.
- He absolutely loves the tattoo and Pickett is either mediocre or totally sucks.
- He absolutely hates the tattoo and regrets it for the rest of his life.
If he doesn’t get the tattoo, there are also a few outcomes.
- He is forever grateful that he did not get the tattoo.
- He forever regrets not getting the tattoo.
- OR he is offered a lifeline to do something in lieu of the tattoo.
The third option has already been offered to him.
Kenny, give him an out – if he donates double the cost of the tattoo to Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh, “let ’em slide” pic.twitter.com/kcjEEOrvwr
— PGH JOEY (@thejoeywarren) May 2, 2022
And now we wait. Will he get the tattoo or will he back out and donate to charity?