In partnership with TurboTax Premier…
Filing taxes isn’t something most of us enjoy doing on our own. It’s frustrating. It’s time-consuming. It brings anxiousness wondering if everything’s right. And, as someone who has worked for himself for the past 10 years or so, it adds even more stress because of questions about write-offs and investments I’ve made throughout the year.
As someone who has grown interested in investing more of my disposable income over the past year, it’s great to see some my money working for me. Only problem? Should I pay taxes on that extra earned income? If so, how much? That’s where I turned to the experts for some help.
Entrusting TurboTax Premier has given me peace of mind — which isn’t something I can say I had about filing taxes in previous years. And, regardless of your level of investing or your investment types, TurboTax Premier delivers a tailored experience to make sure you get your maximum tax refund.
Given my recent investment income this year, TurboTax Premier was perfect for me. Hoping to build some long-term financial freedom and save some additional cash on various apps, it was critical for me to know how to file taxes from those types of investments. To be blunt, TurboTax Premier had my back, bring a tailored experience to help me with taxes.
Here are some of their features:
- Personalized Guidance: TurboTax Premier covers nearly every tax situation for investors, including stocks, bonds, ESPPs, robo-investing, cryptocurrency, rental property income and more. New to investing? Not sure what your investments mean for your taxes? TurboTax Premier has your back with personalized tips to help you keep more of your money at tax time.
- Import: In addition to importing W-2s from over 1 million companies, TurboTax Premier automatically imports investment transactions from hundreds of financial institutions, saving time and improving accuracy.
- TurboTax Live Premier: Get on-demand access to an elite team of credentialed tax experts – ALL Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), IRS Enrolled Agents (EAs) or Tax Attorneys with an average of 15 years of experience. They can answer your questions and give you unlimited advice, even on nights and weekends! And they can even give you a line-by-line review of your taxes, so you can file with 100% confidence.
Look, to avoid the headaches, stress and any mistakes at tax time, why not get yourself help from TurboTax Premier? That’s what I did, and it helped tremendously.
Instead of stressing about tax season this year, TurboTax Premier helped me breathe easier when dealing with filing. I had additional income from the small investments I made and the money I stashed away, and I didn’t need to worry about missing a step in the process at tax time.
Don’t forget that, while tax season is upon us, things have changed due to the uncertainty of the spreading pandemic, so here are some important (and encouraging) notes to remember when filing this year.
- The federal tax filing deadline to July 15, 2020. (state deadlines may vary)
- Taxpayers getting a refund are encouraged to file their taxes now.
- Last tax season close to 72% of taxpayers received a tax refund close to $3,000, which for many taxpayers is their largest paycheck of the year.
- Check out the TurboTax blog for updates.
Whether you’re like me and trying to understand how your investment income needs to be filed, or just how to keep more money in your pocket, TurboTax Premier is the solution to help you file your taxes easily and accurately.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.