Forbes’ annual highest paid actors list is out and and if you guessed that the man at the top was someone who has or will have starred in a Marvel blockbuster, then you just narrowed it down to three of the top five.
Once again raking in $75 MILLION for the second year in a row, Robert Downey, Jr. tops this year’s list of highest paid actors. Seems like a lot of money until you factor in that the Marvel movies he’s starred in have made almost $4 BILLION at the box office alone.
Two more superheroes also made the top five with Chris Hemsworth coming in fifth at $37 and Bradley Cooper, aka Rocket Raccoon in Guardians of the Galaxy, ranking third at $46 million.
The rest of the top 10 reads like this…
2. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson – $52 million
3. Bradley Cooper – $46 million
4. Leonardo DiCaprio – $39 million
5. Chris Hemsworth – $37 million
6. Liam Neeson – $36 million
7. Ben Affleck – $35 million
8. Christian Bale – $35 million
9. Will Smith – $32 million
10. Mark Wahlberg – $32 million
It’s interesting to note that Hollywood’s “most powerful” actress, Jennifer Lawrence, would have finished in 9th on the list with $34 million.