Presented in partnership with DIRECTV…
We all want to watch our spending this time of year, making sure we’ve got enough to buy all those gifts for friends and family during the upcoming holiday season. While it’s difficult to be disciplined with saving as much as possible, an easy way to save some serious cash is by switching to an AT&T bundle with DIRECTV and AT&T Internet.
So what does this mean for you when making the switch to AT&T? More rewards, that’s what!
Outside of saving money by bundling DIRECTV and AT&T Internet, new members can choose from one of three different rewards, too. Here’s a look at the three options:
- 1. $250 in AT&T Visa Reward Cards
- $100 national integrated reward card
- $100 online buy now reward card for new TV
- $50 online buy now reward card for new IPBB (25M+)
- 2. Polk Soundbar
- 3. JBL Speaker with Google Assistant
Sounds pretty awesome, right? Here are some more details about the offer.
- New DIRECTV (SELECT & above; or MAS LATINO & above) w/ 24-month agreement OR New U-verse TV (U-Family &above; or or U-200 Latino & above) w/ 12-month agreement; AND New AT&T Internet (25M plans & above) with 12-month agreement.
- If customer cancels, EARLY TERMINATION FEES ($20/MONTH FOR DIRECTV; $15/MONTH FOR U- VERSE TV; $15/MONTH FOR INTERNET) FOR EACH MONTH REMAINING ON AGREEMENT
- TV/Internet must be installed within 30 days
The amazing deal from DIRECTV is only for a limited time, running from 11/27/19 to 1/3/20, so don’t sit around and wait on this, otherwise, just like procrastinating when holiday shopping, you’ll miss out on the good stuff.
*Geographic and service restrictions apply to AT&T Internet services. Not all speeds available in all areas.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.