Switch To AT&T And Get A Mega Deal On Samsung Galaxy Note10 Smartphones
No matter how old you are, we all live on our cell phones. Considering you want the best network in order to browse the web, take sharp pictures and stay in contact with friends and family through different apps, it’s time to get yourself AT&T, which is offering up a mega deal just in time for the holidays.
Sure, there are a lot of companies out there that claim such deals, but AT&T walks the walk, because, when you switch to the network between now and 12/31, you get a $950 off eligible Samsung Galaxy Note10 smartphones*. Uh, it seems like Santa came early, right?
Here are some key specs about the Samsung Galaxy Note10:
- 6.3-inch Cinematic Infinity Display
- Pro-like camera
- S Pen with air gestures
- 3,500mAh battery + Superfast Charge
- 256GB capacity
It’s time to upgrade your devices and stay connected this holiday season, and by making the switch to AT&T, you’ll be able to do all of that — while saving a boatload of cash at the same time.
- Purchase eligible device on a qualifying installment agreement (min. $950; up to $1400)
- Port-in of new line from eligible third-party carrier to receive up to $950 off on eligible smartphone.
- Activate service on an eligible AT&T unlimited wireless plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts for new customers. Existing customers can add to current unlimited plan if eligible, which may be less). On unlimited plans, AT&T may slow data speeds when the network is busy. Video may be ltd to SD. Speed, usage & other restr’s apply. See att.com/unlimited for current unlimited plans.
- Pay taxes on the full retail price of the new smartphone up front.
- Pay a $30 activation fee
- Samsung Galaxy Note10 256GB, Note10+ 256GB, Note10+ 512GB, Note10+ 5G 256GB, Note10+ 5G 512GB (priced up to $1400)
Remember, this deal runs from 11/25 – 12/31, so don’t miss out on making the switch to AT&T and take advantage of some serious savings.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.