Presented in partnership by Penguin CBD…
As someone who knows the world of CBD really well, there are tons of different options out there to try — and, trust me, it’s nearly impossible to land on the perfect one that fits your needs, lifestyle and preferred taste buds. But, with a little research and a lot of experimenting, you can definitely land on the best CBD oils out there, it just takes some effort and understanding.
Now, I don’t want to play favorites, but one of the top brands for CBD oil has to be Penguin CBD — which is an Oregon-based brand, meaning it only sources the best hemp out there. Available in a number of different flavors, Penguin CBD does things a little bit differently than some of the other guys, and tastes great, meaning you can use it in a handful of different ways to feel the benefits.
Since we’re all about helping people find the best CBD oils for them, here’s a list of our top-5 favorite options on the market, with Penguin CBD getting the nod as tops. But see below for some other CBD reviews.
3. Pachamama CBD
- Hemp is cultivated from Mother Earth in the colorful state of Colorado
- Source only from single-origin hemp, meaning they use the same strain and family of hemp plants in order to create consistent and reliable products
- Uses an air extraction method, which solvent-free, where full-spectrum products require only heated air
- Winner of the Purity Award from The Clean Label Project for remaining authentic and transparent
2. FAB CBD
- A great source for enhanced wellness and vitality
- Available in five flavors, including Citrus, Mint, Natural, Berry, and Vanilla, with each being made from premium sources
- All of our products are made from organically grown Colorado industrial hemp
- Third-party analytical testing services using the newest technology in testing equipment and methodologies
- Full-spectrum CBD oil products from hemp that is organically grown with no pesticides. Hemp terpenes are included, but there is no THC (may contain trace amounts not exceeding 0.3%)
1. Penguin CBD
- Made with USDA-certified, all-natural hemp grown in the nutrient-rich soil of Oregon
- All hemp cultivated using only environmentally-friendly farming practices, without any pesticides, herbicides or chemical fertilizers
- Broad-spectrum extract with a full range of terpenes, flavonoids, and other beneficial compounds
- Absolutely zero THC
- Tested by ProVerde Laboratories, one of the most trusted third-party labs in the country
- Committed to full transparency, with lab results available directly on the website
- Uses MCT oil as a carrier oil for faster and greater absorption
- Comes in five flavors: Natural, Mint, Citrus, Strawberry, and Cookies & Cream
- Available in 250mg, 600mg and 1000mg strengths
Looking for the best CBD oils isn’t an easy task, but don’t add more to your plate by thinking too hard about it — just test a few out and see which one feels best for you. And, as outlined above, Penguin CBD gets our top spot because of what makes it so different than others out there, which is an important thing to remember when shopping for CBD.
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.