Kevin Hart is back in the role of the wisecracking Snowball the rabbit for The Secret Life of Pets 2, which opens this weekend. Because of that he has been making the rounds, promoting the movie, and basically just being Kevin Hart.
Part of his promotional tour saw him stop by the Vanity Fair offices recently where he was hooked up to a lie detector. The test and his answers to some of the questions were very revealing… and funny as hell, of course.
All you need to know before watching Hart taking the lie detector test is this list of some of the questions he was asked.
• Are you 5-foot-2?
• Are you self-conscious about your height?
• Do you spend a lot of time looking in the mirror?
• Who would you say is in better shape? You or this man (The Rock)?
• Of your three childen, do you have a favorite?
• Do your kids think you’re funny?
• Do you think you’re funny?
• Would you say you use humor as a coping mechanism?
• Would you say you’re funnier than this man (Shaq)?
• Are you funnier than this woman (Tiffany Haddish)?
• Do you have any specific green room or dressing room demands?
• Do you buy your own groceries?
Those were just some of the questions Hart was asked. As you can see, there is a lot of room for him to make with the funny (and occasionally actually be serious) in his responses.
Speaking of Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart, and telling lies…